FIGHTING FOR YOU
9999 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 315
Miami Shores, FL 33138
Toll Free: 1-877-531-4010
Since being admitted to practice law in the State of Florida, Cindy Diez has focused her practice on representing individuals injured due to the negligence of others. Ms. Diez handles all manner of personal injury matters, including representing individuals injured in car accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, negligent security matters, general negligence matters, and wrongful death matters. Our firm handles these cases on a contingency basis which means our clients do not owe a fee unless we make a recovery for them. Ms. Diez has over a fifteen years of experience in the Personal Injury field, having worked her way through undergraduate school, as well as law school, working at a Plaintiff’s Personal Injury firm in South Florida. Indeed, Ms. Diez has experience working on every aspect of a personal injury case, from the very beginning all the way through trial.
In addition to her personal injury practice, Ms. Diez represents homeowners throughout the State of Florida who have had their property damage claim denied or underpaid by their insurance company. The insurance companies have lawyers representing their rights and so should you! Contact our office for a free consultation today!
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Admitted to all Florida State Courts.
Education & Accolades
- Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law School, 2010, Dean’s List.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Florida International University, 2005.