frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Bankruptcy
- How can bankruptcy help me?
- What bankruptcy chapter should I file under?
- Will I have to pay my creditors?
- Can I discharge my student loans in a bankruptcy?
- Can I discharge an IRS debt in a bankruptcy?
- Am I still obligated to pay child support if I file for bankruptcy?
- Can I file for bankruptcy and still keep my house?
- What happens if I have a judgment against me and file for bankruptcy?
- Can I file for bankruptcy if I have an order of garnishment against me?
- Can I discharge my water or FPL bill in a bankruptcy?
- Can I apply for a loan modification in a bankruptcy?
- If my driver’s license has been suspended for failure to pay tolls or child support, can I get it reinstated bu filing bankruptcy?
- Can I modify my car loan interest rate or term payments in a bankruptcy?
- If I recently purchased furniture, can I discharge the debt and keep the furniture?
- If I was sued for writing an insufficient check, can a bankruptcy discharge that claim?
CONTACT US NOW
"Excellent attorneys, legal case resolved in a timely manner, dedicated staff and professionalism from beginning to the end of the legal battle. Thank you Daneri Diez for all your help and support during my worst difficult times!"
"Amazing professionals and hard working firm. I recommend them highly."
"Excellent, transparent and knowledgeable. You want these zealous advocates on your side."