FIGHTING FOR YOU
9999 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 315
Miami Shores, FL 33138
Toll Free: 1-877-531-4010
Since being admitted to practice law in the State of Florida, Maria Daneri has focused her practice on representing individuals, as well as companies, in various commercial and real property matters, appellate matters, bankruptcy petitions, immigration, landlord-tenant law, loan modifications, and contract negotiation. In addition, Ms. Daneri has represented financial institutions in foreclosure proceedings and other contested real property matters, including contested trials, appellate depositions, mediations, throughout the State of Florida. Maria has also successfully defended homeowners in hundreds of contested foreclosure cases in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, as well as represented borrowers in over 500 loan modification mediations under the Mortgage Modification Mediation program in Bankruptcy Court.
CONTACT US NOW
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court in the Southern District of Florida.
- Admitted to all Florida State Courts.
Education & Accolades
- Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law School, 2010.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Political Science, Florida International University, 2006.
- Selected by SuperLawyers as a Rising Star for 2020.